Terms & Conditions 條款及細則
Once you place an order, you have agreed to the full terms & conditions set out below by Bien Caramélisé.
下訂單後，即表示您同意 Bien Caramélisé 列出的所有條款。
If any discrepancies are found between the English and Chinese version of the terms and conditions, the English version will take precedence.
FOR CAKE ORDERS
1. We encourage you to pick-up your order from our shop.
If self pick-up is not possible, we can arrange for courier services such as Gogovan/LalaMove on your behalf, with delivery payment be made on arrival to destination.
We will not be liable for any damages and/or losses after the order has left our premises.
2. When making an order, please ensure to inform us of any allergies.
DISCLAIMER: We do not add any eggs, dairy, gelatine and other animal products into our creations, however there may be traces of the above contaminants in some of the base ingredients from our suppliers, and that is beyond our control.
As well: GLUTEN, SOY, COCONUT and NUTS/SEEDS are processed frequently in our kitchen. While we take the utmost care to ensure minimal cross-contamination, there may still be traces of said allergens in your product.
We are not liable to any allergic reactions stemming from consuming our products which was not communicated to us beforehand.
3. For confirmation of orders, payment must be paid in full, minimum 48 hours before pick-up. Once payment is made, we will send out confirmation receipt via whatsapp/email. This receipt must be presented upon pickup of your order. No cancellation/refund will be granted once order has been confirmed, and any changes are subjected to the discretion of Bien Caramélisé and may not be granted.
4. To promote less wastage, we encourage our customers to bring, when possible, their own containers and/or cooler bags to pick up your order. As well, we will only provide eco-friendly cutlery, and candles upon request.
5. In case of extreme weather conditions (i.e. T8 or above, black rainstorm warning), we will contact you to arrange for alternate pick-up time. Refunds will not be granted for bad weather conditions.
6. Due to the artisanal nature of our products, your order may look slightly different to the reference photos. As well, different sizes of the same product may not have the same design; we will inform you of that ahead of your purchase.
7. Prices on this website are subject to change without prior notice.
8. Bien Caramélisé reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions without prior notice.
1. Full payment must be made minimum 72 hours before class date to secure your booking. No bookings are confirmed nor any spots guaranteed until full payment received and a confirmation email/WhatsApp has been sent to the participant. Availability is subjected to change without notice.
2. All workshops are non-refundable, however ONE rescheduling is permitted for any booking with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice before designated session, with rescheduled workshop subjected to availability and must be fulfilled within 3 months of original date, otherwise the right to reschedule will be forfeited.
3. A minimum of 3 participants are required to run a workshop, otherwise it may be cancelled. In case of cancellation due to insufficient student numbers/emergency situations/extreme weather conditions (i.e. Black Rain Warning, Typhoon No. 8 or above), Bien Caramélisé will contact you to reschedule OR offer full refund of class cost.
4. Inform us of any allergy concerns BEFORE you make a booking to verify whether we could accomodate to your dietary requirements. Requests made after booking or on the day of the workshop may not be granted.
5. All photos on any media outlets we use are copyrighted and for reference only. The final results of your creations may or may not resemble what is shown in the photos depending on the capability of the participant, and we cannot be liable for any complaints due to failed expectations. Due to seasonality of organic ingredients, slight changes to ingredients and/or presentation of final product may change without prior notice.
6. We at Bien Caramélisé reserves the right, at our discretion, to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
7. As participants in any workshops or events run by any staff at Bien Caramélisé, you inherently acknowledge of the presence and use of kitchen equipment and/or tools that could potentially be dangerous and may cause injury. Bien Caramélisé are removed from any liability that occurs due to accidents beyond our control.
8. All tools and equipment used in class remains the property of Bien Caramélisé. In case of damage/loss due to negligence on the participant’s part, we may require said participant to compensate for such loss and/or damage.
9. We do not take any responsibility for any loss or damages to personal property while running an event. Please ensure any valuable items are kept safe at all times.
If any dispute arises, Bien Caramélisé reserves the rights for final decision.
或現但凡訂單滿 $950 (星期一到星期五), $1200 (週六和週日)都可免費送貨。